Recorder editor Mark Sweetingham added to panel at Romford Conservative Party’s ‘question time’
- Credit: Archant
Romford’s Tory party is holding a “question time” event on Saturday.
The session is being organised by the Romford Conservative Association Policy Forum to help inform future Conservative Party policy – but all members of the Romford constituency are welcome.
It will be held at the Church of the Good Shepherd, Collier Row Lane, Collier Row.
As well as local politicians, three “neutral figures” will be on the panel.
Romford MP Andrew Rosindell and chairman of the London Lib Dems Jonathan Fryer have confirmed, along with Recorder editor Mark Sweetingham, Havering Chamber of Commerce chair Alex Armstrong, and Rev David Hague – the church’s vicar.
You may also want to watch:
It will start at 5pm. There is no need to RSVP.
- 1 Woman dies after car crash near Upminster
- 2 Romford’s M&S staff go viral with Thriller dance TikTok video
- 3 How Romford are you? Test yourself with our quiz
- 4 Family 'sleeps with one ear open' after repeated flooding in heavy rain
- 5 Still no progress on plans for new health hub at St George's Hospital site
- 6 Fire and highwaymen: The history of Hornchurch's old archway
- 7 'I don't feel safe': Mother who uses wheelchair calls for suitable home
- 8 Brentwood attack: CCTV appeal after man repeatedly kicked in head
- 9 New social housing allocation system for Havering approved
- 10 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority