Rare gems to go on display in Collier Row
- Credit: Archant
Residents can get the chance to see some rare gems.
The Essex Gem and Mineral Show is set to take place on Saturday February 16 at the North Romford Community Centre in Clockhouse Lane, Collier Row from 10am to 4pm.
The event has been organised by the Essex Rock and Mineral Society and is set to include a range of minerals, fossils, meteorites and crystals.
Vistors will also get the chance to speak to Europe’s leading meteorite and space hardware dealer David Bryant.
Tickets cost £1.50 for adults and children go free.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit email@example.com.
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 Man injured after assault reported at Gallows Corner supermarket
- 3 Traffic building at petrol hotspots amid ongoing clamour for fuel
- 4 'Poor living standard': Plans for Harold Hill HMO blocked amid multiple concerns
- 5 Boy, 15, was in 'life-threatening' condition after Upminster stabbing
- 6 Collier Row Roundabout set for resurfacing works
- 7 Woman, 52, dies in Collier Row in 'unexplained' circumstances
- 8 Plans submitted to build five new apartments beside Upminster station
- 9 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 10 Havering college to launch new £15 million Rainham centre