Raise funds for Brentwood Half Marathon
- Credit: Archant
An ambulance trust fundraising manager is running the Brentwood Half Marathon to raise funds for the life-saving service.
Helena Morgan will be taking part in the challenge next month and is inviting others to do the same.
Organised by the Rotary Club of Brentwood, the run is in its 32nd year and has raised more than £1.5 million for local, national and international charities.
Helena, who works for the Essex and Herts Air Ambulance Trust, said: “The Brentwood Half Marathon is a really great way for people to raise money in aid of Essex Air Ambulance.
“The training keeps you fit and healthy - great for fulfilling those New Year’s resolutions, and fundraising for Essex Air Ambulance means that you are helping to save lives across the county too.”
You may also want to watch:
The run takes place on Sunday, March 24 at 10am. Registration to run for Essex Air Ambulance must be done by February 18 by calling Sabi Blyth on 0845 2417 690 or emailing Sabi@EHAAT.uk.com.
- 1 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 2 Road and rail: Disruptions to watch out for in Havering next week
- 3 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 4 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 5 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 6 ‘It is our moral obligation’: Upminster school launches mental health team
- 7 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 8 Kem Cetinay’s Array restaurant to host Halloween 'ball'
- 9 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 10 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?