Rainham’s Ceme welcomes Towie stars for Essex Fashion Week
The bold and the beautiful gathered at the Ceme (Centre for Engineering and Manufacturing Excellence) in Rainham for the one-day Essex Fashion Week.
On Saturday (October 6), local designers arrived at the centre to show off their collections in the exhibition hall – among them, Towie stars Harry Derbidge, Frankie Essex, Chloe Sims and Jessica Wright.
Jessica Wright (@MissJessWright_) tweeted: “Organising 10 girls to get to @EssexFashionWk hair and make up etc is stressful lol!”
And Frankie Essex (@FrankieEssex) wrote: “Had the bestest time!! Thank you to @EssexFashionWk xXx.”
Diamond experts Tresor Paris acted as the show’s principle sponsors, and opened proceedings with a dazzling display.
You may also want to watch:
The catwalk saw displays ranging from lingerie to Denise Van Weenen’s evening gowns, while X-Factor finalists 2 Shoes and Britain’s Got Talent star Tony Roberts kept the crowds entertained between models.
“Once again thanks to everyone’s support @essexfashionwk love being involved love performing so lucky to be surrounded with quality people! :)” wrote Tony Roberts (@TonyKRoberts).
- 1 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 2 Four-car crash in Havering-atte-Bower reignites calls for 20mph speed limit
- 3 Free swimming for schoolchildren in Havering launched ahead of Olympics
- 4 Secondary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 5 Romford drama students to feature alongside celebrities in new WW2 film
- 6 Severe flooding in Havering and Dagenham as "tornado" hits Barking
- 7 10-storey block expansion of 700-home development in Rainham gets go-ahead
- 8 Primary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 9 Havering residents warned of weed which can cause ‘severe blistering’
- 10 Harold Wood protest against proposed Gallows Corner homes