Rainham mechanic recovering after crash in police car
A RAINHAM mechanic who survived a horrific crash in Walthamstow yesterday (January 12) is recovering in hospital.
The 62-year-old was driving a marked police car when it collided with a lorry ni thhe A406, near Walthamstow, in east London.
He was treated by paramedics at the scene and taken to an east London hospital.
The man’s injuries are not life threatening or life changing, police said.
He has a broken arm and a superficial head injury and is due to have an operation this afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
Police are investigating.
- 1 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 2 Four-car crash in Havering-atte-Bower reignites calls for 20mph speed limit
- 3 Free swimming for schoolchildren in Havering launched ahead of Olympics
- 4 Secondary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 5 Romford drama students to feature alongside celebrities in new WW2 film
- 6 10-storey block expansion of 700-home development in Rainham gets go-ahead
- 7 Dagenham seal comfortable win over Hornchurch in pre-season
- 8 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford
- 9 Havering residents warned of weed which can cause ‘severe blistering’
- 10 Primary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted