Queen’s Theatre hosts business networking event
BUSINESS leaders can get the oppertunity to expand their contacts’ book at a free Business Networking Event this Wednesday.
The business networking event will be held at the Queen’s Theatre in Billet Lane, Hornchurch on Wednesday December 1 from 6.30pm to 9pm.
The event which is being run in association with the Havering Chamber of Commerce will gives guests the opportunity to gain strong insight into the local business environment, learn new skills and make new contacts.
Leader of Havering COuncil will also be on hand to deliver a key note speech and the evening will kick off with champagne reception, where visitors can enjoy a delicious free buffet while meeting a wide range of exhibitors from companies and organisations based all over the region.
Guests will have the unique chance to brush up on business skills with a series of Coaching Taster Sessions which will provide a insight into training and coaching needs as well as a Voice Worksho from a professional actor and voice coach, which will take participants through enhancing their confidence, public speaking and presentation skill.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be plenty of entertainment layed on for during the interval with a snake preview of this year’s Christmas Aladdin Pantomime, raiding the theatre’s extravagant wardrobe in a Dressing Up Sessions, with performances, a prize draw offering a ticket and a bottle of bubbly and pamper sessions offering relaxing Indian head massages.
Anyone who wants to attend should contact Queen’s Development Assistant Tom Lowe in advance to gurantee places on 01708 462 349 or email@example.com
- 1 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal
- 2 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 3 Havering households to be asked to participate in census
- 4 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 5 Sunflower Suite at Queen's Hospital chosen for this year's Christine Willett Trust donation
- 6 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 7 Deputy head: School's teachers have gone 'above and beyond' during Covid pandemic
- 8 Netball club in 4,700 mile fundraising challenge to buy tablet for school or care home
- 9 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 10 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?