Queen’s Theatre aiming to make exciting new show as accessible as possible
The Queen’s Theatre is working hard to ensure that as many people as possible can see its new fun-packed rock ‘n’ roll musical Return to the Forbidden Planet.
The Billet Lane theatre is putting on a specially adapted performance of the show for children or adults who find it hard to see or hear.
It is also offering a range of discounts for shows.
Starring the Queen’s actor-musician company “cut to the chase…” the show also features Richard O’Brien in a cameo role.
An Audio-Described and Signed Performance of the production will be held at 2.30pm on Saturday, September 15, for those who are deaf, hard of hearing, blind or those who have visual impairments.
You may also want to watch:
The Queen’s interpreter will be using British Sign Language.
Children, students and under-26s can all watch the show for �10 at preview shows taking place next Tuesday and Wednesday (August 28 and 29) at 8pm.
- 1 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 2 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 3 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 4 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 5 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 6 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens charged with murder to face court
- 7 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 8 Action promised over 'lorry parking forcing children to walk in busy road'
- 9 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 10 Local high street rewards scheme launched in Brentwood
Director and creator Bob Carlton said: “We want as many people as possible to come and see this wonderful show, which is why we’ve made sure that great feel-good entertainment doesn’t have to break the bank and is accessible to as many audiences as possible.”
For more information and to book, call the Box Office on 01708 443333 or book online by visiting www.queens-theatre.co.uk.