Prizes for best dressed at Havering Fashion Heroes event
- Credit: Archant
Residents are urged to dress to impress for the Havering Fashion Heroes event.
More prizes are now up for grabs in the competition for the best dressed, taking place at the fashion show on Easter Monday at the Brickyard Bar and Grill in South Street, Romford.
Four people in the audience will be picked before one is crowned as the overall most stylish.
The winner will walk away with a photo shoot worth more than £2,500, sponsored by RM Magazine and Positive Media.
Other prizes include a full hair makeover by the artistic team at Falltricks Salon and Training School in Western Road, Romford, and free teeth whitening at Perfect Smile Spa in High Street, Hornchurch.
You may also want to watch:
The competition is open to all those over 18 and anyone entering must have made a minimum donation of £7 to Help For Heroes. The compere will be Adam Ryan, from the Essex Fashion Show. The event will include a catwalk with fashion from The Only Way Is Bikinis, Kandi Clothing, Ellie Boutique and much more.
Tickets – £10 standing and £15 seated – are available from the Brickyard Bar and Grill on 01708 743 167.
- 1 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 2 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 3 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?
- 4 Havering's MPs mourn fatal stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 5 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 6 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 7 Women targeted in string of mobile phone thefts at Romford nightclub
- 8 Entry and exit wording on ground by Elm Park car park to be investigated
- 9 Mum fears gaping ceiling left by workers will 'collapse' on children
- 10 Romford's Jesy Nelson denies 'blackfishing' accusations