Preview: Peterborough United v Dagenham & Redbridge
London Road, Saturday, May 7, kick off 3pm
Dagenham & Redbridge top-scorer Danny Green is suspended for his side’s crunch trip to Peterborough on Saturday.
The former Bishop’s Stortford winger has scored 13 goals this season, but will miss Daggers final game following his sending off in the final moments of the 3-0 win over Carlisle United last weekend.
Defender Scott Doe, who has missed the last two matches with a hamstring injury, is progressing well and may be fit enough for the bench.
Peterborough United will be looking to end their three match winless run and build some momentum ahead of their play-off semi-final games.
You may also want to watch:
Posh, who have scored 101 league goals this season, may choose to rest forwards George Boyd and former-Dagger Craig Mackail-Smith with fourth or fifth place already guaranteed.
If Daggers lose they will be relegated, but can survive if they better Walsall’s result. The Saddlers, who are currently one point clear of the drop zone, travel to second placed Southampton, while Notts County can also still be caught.
- 1 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 2 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 3 Town centre app launches to entice shoppers to Romford
- 4 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 5 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people
- 6 Serial child sex offender jailed after found with 14,000 indecent images
- 7 'It's appalling' - Frustration over persistent Collier Row water leak
- 8 One teenager dead in Harold Wood triple stabbing
- 9 Arrests made after multiple stabbing in Havering
- 10 Memorial bench at hospital honours 'well-loved' medic
Martin Allen’s side are two points clear of Daggers and face champions Brighton on the final day. Should Daggers and Walsall both win, County will need to do the same to avoid the drop.