Preview: Peterborough United v Dagenham & Redbridge
London Road, Saturday, May 7, kick off 3pm
Dagenham & Redbridge top-scorer Danny Green is suspended for his side’s crunch trip to Peterborough on Saturday.
The former Bishop’s Stortford winger has scored 13 goals this season, but will miss Daggers final game following his sending off in the final moments of the 3-0 win over Carlisle United last weekend.
Defender Scott Doe, who has missed the last two matches with a hamstring injury, is progressing well and may be fit enough for the bench.
Peterborough United will be looking to end their three match winless run and build some momentum ahead of their play-off semi-final games.
You may also want to watch:
Posh, who have scored 101 league goals this season, may choose to rest forwards George Boyd and former-Dagger Craig Mackail-Smith with fourth or fifth place already guaranteed.
If Daggers lose they will be relegated, but can survive if they better Walsall’s result. The Saddlers, who are currently one point clear of the drop zone, travel to second placed Southampton, while Notts County can also still be caught.
- 1 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 2 Signals at Hornchurch 'crash hotspot' now under review
- 3 Demolition 'will now begin' to make way for 120 homes at former campus
- 4 Ex-cop quizzed by police amid historic child sex investigation
- 5 Altered timetable means fewer fast trains between Romford and Liverpool Street
- 6 Sixth form denies knowledge of alleged A Level 'no confidence vote'
- 7 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 8 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 9 Havering road and rail delays to look out for next week
- 10 ‘It was odd’: Nurse who battled breast cancer retires after 30 years
Martin Allen’s side are two points clear of Daggers and face champions Brighton on the final day. Should Daggers and Walsall both win, County will need to do the same to avoid the drop.