Preview: Hereford United v Dagenham & Redbridge
Edgar Street, Saturday, September 3, kick-off 3pm
Daggers boss John Still will have up to seven players missing for the trip to struggling Hereford.
Striker Jon Nurse is away with the Barbados national side preparing to feature in their World Cup qualifier with Trinidad & Tobago on Tuesday.
Meanwhile Rob Edmans (leg), Josh Scott (knee), Kevin Maher (foot) and Phil Walsh (toe) are definitely out. Billy Bingham, who injured knee ligaments in a pre-season friendly defeat to West Ham, is back in full training, although Saturday’s game may come too soon for his return.
Medy Elito (groin) is a major doubt, but Femi Ilesanmi should be fit after overcoming an ankle problem that has dogged the full-back all season.
You may also want to watch:
Peter Gain featured in the reserve team’s 2-1 defeat to Charlton on Wednesday and could be on the bench, while on loan midfielder Oliver Lee should make his final Daggers appearance before returning to parent club West Ham United next week.
New signing Dominic Green is likely to be among the substitutes, with Danny Green retaining his place on the left-flank.
- 1 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 2 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 3 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 4 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 5 Broken bus stop in Upminster to be repaired within 'few weeks'
- 6 Royal Mail apologises for Covid-related delays as pensioner reports no deliveries 'for weeks'
- 7 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
- 8 Woman who struggled to walk with 'excruciating pain’ to run London Marathon
- 9 Hospitality Hero: 'Biggest prize is appreciation,' says tearoom owner
- 10 Hornchurch Covid woodland memorial gets residents' backing, survey says
The hosts should start with David Cornell in goal, after the stoppers loan from Swansea was extended this week.
Previous meeting: Saturday, October 3, 2009 - Hereford United 1 Dagenham & Redbridge 1