PREVIEW: Dagenham & Redbridge v Huddersfield Town
DAGENHAM & REDBRIDGE will be without Peter Gain for tonight’s visit of Huddersfield Town, as the midfielder serves the final match of his three-game ban.
Will Antwi is doubtful with a groin strain, but Scott Doe is expected to be fit to partner Mark Arber in central defence after shaking off an arm injury suffered in the win over Yeovil.
Lee Clark’s promotion chasing Terriers are set to welcome back top scorer Jordan Rhodes, who has missed the last five games with an ankle injury, while defender Gary Naysmith faces a late fitness test on a calf strain.
The Daggers moved off the bottom of League One yesterday, after Plymouth Argyle were deducted 10 points with immediate effect for issuing a notice of intention to appoint an administrator.
John Still’s side are three points from safety with up to three games in hand on the teams around them and have won their previous two home matches.
You may also want to watch:
But, only table toppers Brighton have picked up more points away from home this season than Huddersfield and they will be desperate to take all three tonight and remain in the hunt for the automatic promotion spots.
- 1 'He was petrified': Rainham mother calls for more action on bullying
- 2 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 3 'For my kids': Mother vows to keep fighting over council flat mould
- 4 Harold Wood walkers ‘frustrated’ as ‘beyond repair’ bridge is closed
- 5 Covid stats show cases rising across east London boroughs
- 6 Pooches delight as new dog-friendly playground opens at Collier Row pub
- 7 Housing in Havering: Major developments set to come to the borough
- 8 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 9 'Darkest days of my life': Six-year-old diagnosed with rare condition suffers OCD, anxiety and depressive symptoms
- 10 Reward offered to help find iconic Noak Hill Laurel and Hardy statues