Preview: Dagenham & Redbridge v Carlisle United
Victoria Road, Saturday, April 30, kick-off 3pm
Dagenham & Redbridge will be without defender Scott Doe for Saturday’s final home game against Carlisle United.
Doe picked up a hamstring injury in the defeat to Plymouth Argyle on Good Friday and didn’t travel with the squad to Huddersfield on Monday.
Will Antwi was his replacement for the 2-1 defeat at the Galpharm Stadium and looks set to keep his place at the heart of the Daggers defence for their final two games of the season.
Should Daggers lose the game and Walsall win at home to Charlton Athletic then John Still’s men will be relegated, but any other permutation will take the battle for survival to the final day.
You may also want to watch:
Following two straight victories, Carlisle lost 1-0 at home to Leyton Orient on Monday and can no longer reach the top six.
They have found goals hard to come by this season, particularly away from home where they have scored 26 goals in 22 games and were beaten 1-0 on their only previous visit to Victoria Road.
- 1 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 2 Case for release of Gallows Corner upgrade funds is in pipeline, TfL says
- 3 Free swimming for schoolchildren in Havering launched ahead of Olympics
- 4 120-home development on Harold Hill college site approved
- 5 Four-car crash in Havering-atte-Bower reignites calls for 20mph speed limit
- 6 Secondary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 7 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for east London
- 8 'Second of its kind' interactive Oceanarium room to open in Romford
- 9 Havering residents warned of weed which can cause ‘severe blistering’
- 10 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford