Preview: Dagenham & Redbridge v Carlisle United
Victoria Road, Saturday, April 30, kick-off 3pm
Dagenham & Redbridge will be without defender Scott Doe for Saturday’s final home game against Carlisle United.
Doe picked up a hamstring injury in the defeat to Plymouth Argyle on Good Friday and didn’t travel with the squad to Huddersfield on Monday.
Will Antwi was his replacement for the 2-1 defeat at the Galpharm Stadium and looks set to keep his place at the heart of the Daggers defence for their final two games of the season.
Should Daggers lose the game and Walsall win at home to Charlton Athletic then John Still’s men will be relegated, but any other permutation will take the battle for survival to the final day.
You may also want to watch:
Following two straight victories, Carlisle lost 1-0 at home to Leyton Orient on Monday and can no longer reach the top six.
They have found goals hard to come by this season, particularly away from home where they have scored 26 goals in 22 games and were beaten 1-0 on their only previous visit to Victoria Road.
- 1 Arrests made after multiple stabbing in Havering
- 2 One teenager dead in Harold Hill double stabbing
- 3 New venture for Hornchurch MasterChef hairdresser
- 4 May 17: What can't open when Covid-19 lockdown rules ease?
- 5 CCTV cameras to enforce new lorry ban through Rainham village
- 6 New rapid testing sites open in Romford and Upminster
- 7 'Beyond annoying' - New traffic measure coming to Hornchurch junction
- 8 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 9 UKIP vote from 2016 'significant' to Tory win in Havering and Redbridge
- 10 Three-year-old raises £10,000 with challenge inspired by Captain Tom