Police seek man who exposed himself in Harold Hill
A middle-aged man was seen exposing himself in Harold Hill yesterday afternoon, Thursday, July 13.
The incident was reported to police at 3.50pm in Paines Brook Road, after the suspect was spotted by Corinne Stanley who was sitting in her car with her nine-year-old daughter.
A spokesman for the Met police said: “The man was seen to expose himself to a 32-year-old woman in her car.
“The suspect then made off towards Petersfield Avenue.”
He is described as a white man in his 50s around 5ft 11 tall wearing black shorts and trainers, a light blue top and a black rucksack.
“After beeping my horn and shouting abuse to him he never even acknowledged me,” said Corinne. “The police have been informed and were on the scene really quickly.
“I hope he is found sharpish so he’s off our streets.”
- 1 Man stabbed in head in reported Hornchurch robbery
- 2 Nude cycle ride supporting cyclists' safety and body positivity to come to Romford
- 3 Jailed: Woman raped by two men in 'depraved' set-up
- 4 Supermarket giant Aldi confirms construction of new Romford store is ‘progressing well’
- 5 'Redundant’ Hornchurch office space being eyed for new one-bedroom home
- 6 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in east London
- 7 Local election 2022: HRA and Labour form new Havering administration
- 8 Former Upminster farmer hopes to buy back land, but is wary of price going 'up and up and up'
- 9 'Transformational’: What is the Elizabeth line and what does it mean for Havering?
- 10 Met Police reportedly 'scrutinising CCTV' in Havering electoral fraud investigation
If anyone has any information call 101 or anonymously through Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.