Police seek man who exposed himself in Harold Hill
A middle-aged man was seen exposing himself in Harold Hill yesterday afternoon, Thursday, July 13.
The incident was reported to police at 3.50pm in Paines Brook Road, after the suspect was spotted by Corinne Stanley who was sitting in her car with her nine-year-old daughter.
A spokesman for the Met police said: “The man was seen to expose himself to a 32-year-old woman in her car.
“The suspect then made off towards Petersfield Avenue.”
He is described as a white man in his 50s around 5ft 11 tall wearing black shorts and trainers, a light blue top and a black rucksack.
You may also want to watch:
“After beeping my horn and shouting abuse to him he never even acknowledged me,” said Corinne. “The police have been informed and were on the scene really quickly.
“I hope he is found sharpish so he’s off our streets.”
- 1 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 2 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 3 Harold Hill neighbours still feeling effects of freak flooding
- 4 Complaint over elderly woman facing homelessness among those ombudsman upheld in 2020/21
- 5 Covid-19: Latest figures show almost 31,000 positive cases in Havering
- 6 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 7 'It was amazing': Birthday surprise vintage bus tour for woman with Down's syndrome
- 8 12 Estates: How is the regeneration programme progressing?
- 9 Rainham robbery: Boy, 14, suffers slash injury
- 10 Top activities in Romford this summer according to Tripadvisor
If anyone has any information call 101 or anonymously through Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.