Residents taken to hospital after three men break into Hornchurch home
- Credit: Archant
Police were called to reports of a burglary in progress at an address in Hornchurch yesterday evening and discovered two people injured.
A house was burgled in Park Lane on Tuesday, October 22 at around 11.20pm.
Three suspects had already left the scene by the time police officers arrived.
A Met spokeswoman said: "Officers attended and found two of the occupants injured.
"The London Ambulance Service attended and took the two victims, aged in their 30s, to an east London hospital.
You may also want to watch:
"Their injuries are not life-threatening or life-changing."
A mobile phone was reported stolen and no arrests have been made.
- 1 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people
- 2 New rapid testing sites open in Romford and Upminster
- 3 Man jailed for drug offences and violent assaults in Romford flat
- 4 Arrests made after multiple stabbing in Havering
- 5 CCTV cameras to enforce new lorry ban through Rainham village
- 6 One teenager dead in Harold Hill double stabbing
- 7 New venture for Hornchurch MasterChef hairdresser
- 8 Family of Harvey Tyrrell campaigning for stricter pub safety laws
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 May 17: What can't open when Covid-19 lockdown rules ease?
Enquiries are ongoing.
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 quoting CAD 8730/22OCT or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.