Police release e-fit after burglary in Brentwood
- Credit: Archant
Police have released an e-fit of a man they want to speak to after a burglary in Brentwood.
The burglary happened at a house in Ongar Road just before 11am on Tuesday, January 8.
Four men are believed to have been involved in forcing the patio doors of the house to get in.
Police said they made an untidy search of the house before stealing cash and a silver men’s Tissot watch with a white face, valued at £350.
They were disturbed by a witness during the burglary and made off in a black Mini car, which drove at speed down the wrong side of the road towards Ongar.
You may also want to watch:
Police have produced this e-fit of one of the men involved. Anyone with information about the burglary or who recognises the man can call Essex Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 2 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 3 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 4 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 5 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 6 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 7 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens charged with murder to face court
- 8 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 9 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 10 Action promised over 'lorry parking forcing children to walk in busy road'