Police release e-fit after burglary in Brentwood
- Credit: Archant
Police have released an e-fit of a man they want to speak to after a burglary in Brentwood.
The burglary happened at a house in Ongar Road just before 11am on Tuesday, January 8.
Four men are believed to have been involved in forcing the patio doors of the house to get in.
Police said they made an untidy search of the house before stealing cash and a silver men’s Tissot watch with a white face, valued at £350.
They were disturbed by a witness during the burglary and made off in a black Mini car, which drove at speed down the wrong side of the road towards Ongar.
You may also want to watch:
Police have produced this e-fit of one of the men involved. Anyone with information about the burglary or who recognises the man can call Essex Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 2 Road and rail: Disruptions to watch out for in Havering next week
- 3 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 4 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 5 ‘It is our moral obligation’: Upminster school launches mental health team
- 6 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 7 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 8 Free holiday swimming sessions return for Havering schoolchildren
- 9 Kem Cetinay’s Array restaurant to host Halloween 'ball'
- 10 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says