Police name Elm Park woman, 29 who died in A12 crash
Police have released the name of the 29-year-old Elm Park woman who died in a crash on the A12.
Libosa Husarova known as ‘Lilly’ from The Broadway, Elm Park died when she was struck by a white Toyota Auris on the southbound carriageway at 1am on Saturday, August 11 near Marks Tey.
She was pronounced dead at the scene.
The 44-year-old woman car driver, who lives in the Marks Tey area, was treated for shock by paramedics at the scene.
A police spokesman said: “We believe the woman walked off from a white Seat Ibiza that she had been travelling in. Its driver had stopped in a layby. We’re looking to speak with those motorists who saw this woman on the side of the A12 or actually in the road.”
You may also want to watch:
Police are still trying to find the cause of the road crash.
Anyone with information should contact the police Essex Police’s Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 101 or they can email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 2 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford
- 3 Romford drama students to feature alongside celebrities in new WW2 film
- 4 10-storey block expansion of 700-home development in Rainham gets go-ahead
- 5 Free swimming for schoolchildren in Havering launched ahead of Olympics
- 6 Secondary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 7 Havering residents warned of weed which can cause ‘severe blistering’
- 8 Dagenham seal comfortable win over Hornchurch in pre-season
- 9 Four-car crash in Havering-atte-Bower reignites calls for 20mph speed limit
- 10 Heritage: Romford's key role in the English Civil War
Did you know Lilly?
If so call the Recorder on 0208 477 3988 to leave a tribute.