Police name Elm Park woman, 29 who died in A12 crash
Police have released the name of the 29-year-old Elm Park woman who died in a crash on the A12.
Libosa Husarova known as ‘Lilly’ from The Broadway, Elm Park died when she was struck by a white Toyota Auris on the southbound carriageway at 1am on Saturday, August 11 near Marks Tey.
She was pronounced dead at the scene.
The 44-year-old woman car driver, who lives in the Marks Tey area, was treated for shock by paramedics at the scene.
A police spokesman said: “We believe the woman walked off from a white Seat Ibiza that she had been travelling in. Its driver had stopped in a layby. We’re looking to speak with those motorists who saw this woman on the side of the A12 or actually in the road.”
You may also want to watch:
Police are still trying to find the cause of the road crash.
Anyone with information should contact the police Essex Police’s Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 101 or they can email the team at email@example.com
- 1 'Important' ATMs removed from Romford shopping mall
- 2 Two in hospital after crash in Upminster involving 'stolen' van
- 3 Eight arrested on suspicion of murder following death of two teens
- 4 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 5 Cladding scandal: Homeowners ‘stuck’ as service charges rise
- 6 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 7 Woman dies after car crash near Upminster
- 8 Men questioned and 200 hours of CCTV seized after boys killed in Brentwood
- 9 Detectives appeal for witnesses to Upminster crash involving 'stolen' van
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
Did you know Lilly?
If so call the Recorder on 0208 477 3988 to leave a tribute.