Police hunt for teenager who punched a woman in the face on Romford bus
Officers are searching for a teenager after a 26-year-old woman was punched on a busy bus in Romford.
The attack happened on a 165 bus in Brentwood Road, Romford, at 5pm on Monday.
The suspect is said to run off the bus with a friend after carrying out the assault.
He is described as white, aged in his late teens and was said to be wearing a black jacket and tracksuit trousers.
The victim was taken to an east London hospital for treatment to facial injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from the Metropolitan Police’s Roads and Transport Policing Command are investigating.
There have been no arrests and inquiries continue.
- 1 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 2 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 3 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
- 4 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 5 Trust celebrating Hornchurch history opens new permanent heritage centre
- 6 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 7 Hospitality Hero: 'Biggest prize is appreciation,' says tearoom owner
- 8 Woman who struggled to walk with 'excruciating pain’ to run London Marathon
- 9 Report found Town Hall response to alleged sexual harassment case 'disturbing'
- 10 Hornchurch man to face trial accused of teeth whitening offence
Anyone with information is asked to contact police via 101 or @MetCC.