Police appeal over missing Brentwood girl
The police have said they are worried about the welfare of a teenage girl from Brentwood who has gone missing.
Nafisa Diyar, 15, who lives with her foster parents, was last seen outside Brentwood train station around 4pm last Friday (June 3).
Police believe she may have been travelling to meet friends in London.
Chief Insp Simon Werrett said: “Nafisa is an extremely vulnerable young woman and had only �15 when she went missing. She has no access to any bank accounts.
“We want to hear from anyone who may have seen her travelling by train on Friday afternoon or evening.”
You may also want to watch:
Nafisa (pictured) is black, 5ft 5ins tall and had dark Afro hair in a pony tail. When last seen she was wearing a black mini-dress and boots.
Anyone with information should contact Brentwood police station on 0300 333 4444.
- 1 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 2 Town centre app launches to entice shoppers to Romford
- 3 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 4 Romford man gains 100,000 signatures to scrap £200m Prince Philip yacht
- 5 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 6 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people
- 7 Romford Tesco Extra plants trees to offset car emissions
- 8 Serial child sex offender jailed after found with 14,000 indecent images
- 9 One teenager dead in Harold Wood triple stabbing
- 10 Arrests made after multiple stabbing in Havering