Police appeal for help in tracing two Rolex watches
Police are keen to trace the owners of two stolen Rolex watches worth thousands.
One, a ladies’ watch, is set with diamonds and the other, a men’s, has a broken bracelet.
The bracelet may not have been broken at the time of the theft.
The men’s watch is worth around �19,000.
The watches were found by Barking and Dagenham Police but officers think they could have been stolen from Havering or a neighbouring borough.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who thinks they may be the owner of either or both should contact Det Con Juliet Parkhouse, of Barking and Dagenham CID, by email at Juliet.email@example.com or dial 101 and leave a message for Det Con Parkhouse.
Proof of ownership such as service record, serial number or insurance documents will be required.
- 1 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 2 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 3 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 4 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 5 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 6 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 7 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 8 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 9 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 10 'Unexplained' Collier Row death 'not believed to be suspicious'