Police appeal for help in tracing two Rolex watches
Police are keen to trace the owners of two stolen Rolex watches worth thousands.
One, a ladies’ watch, is set with diamonds and the other, a men’s, has a broken bracelet.
The bracelet may not have been broken at the time of the theft.
The men’s watch is worth around �19,000.
The watches were found by Barking and Dagenham Police but officers think they could have been stolen from Havering or a neighbouring borough.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who thinks they may be the owner of either or both should contact Det Con Juliet Parkhouse, of Barking and Dagenham CID, by email at Juliet.firstname.lastname@example.org or dial 101 and leave a message for Det Con Parkhouse.
Proof of ownership such as service record, serial number or insurance documents will be required.
- 1 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 2 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 3 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?
- 4 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 5 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 6 Road and rail: Disruptions to watch out for in Havering next week
- 7 'Accident waiting to happen': Neighbours on 'traffic carnage' around school
- 8 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 9 Havering's MPs mourn fatal stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 10 Havering parks retain Green Flag awards