Plans to expand a Brentwood school on show tomorrow
Plans to expand a Brentwood school will be on show tomorrow (Wednesday).
Essex County Council and the governing body at The Endeavour School want to construct a new building to accommodate more pupils and to improve facilities.
Proposals include four classrooms, two group rooms, a kitchenette, an admin office, an outreach office, store room and toilets. It would also include a new car park for 25 additional cars.
The council hopes that the expansion will allow the school to admit up to 120 pupils as opposed to the current intake of 108 pupils.
The proposed plans, design, layout and external facilities will be on show at the school in Hogarth Avenue from 4pm to 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
Members of the project team will also be able to answer questions.
A planning application is expected to be submitted later in July.
- 1 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 2 Best places to have a curry in Havering as chosen by readers
- 3 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 4 Havering's Hospitality Heroes revealed: Which venues are crowned winners?
- 5 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
- 6 Daniel Laskos death: Court hearing for murder accused teens
- 7 Sentencing of Harold Hill ATM robber is postponed
- 8 Charity opens development to help homeless into independent living
- 9 National Hospitality Day: Locals stuck by cafe through 'thick and thin'
- 10 Covid cases drop at Queen’s and King George hospitals