Planned bus stop closures in Romford
TWO bus stops outside Romford Railway Station are to be put out of use for three weeks while road works are completed to improve access in the area.
Routes currently served at these locations will be directed to alternative stops with effect from 8am on Monday, November 8.
TFL has advised bus stop T outside Haart Estate Agents and Z outside Bairstow Eves Estate Agents will be temporarily closed.
Passengers wanting to travel on the routes served by stop T - 5, N15, 103, 174, 175 and 499 - towards Dagenham will be advised to wait at the previous stop in Western Road, opposite the entrance to The Liberty Centre.
Routes 174 and 498 served by stop Z will be moved to stop W in Victoria Road.
All other routes served by stop Z will be moved to stop V on the Central Island.
How do you feel about the bus stop closures?
- 1 'Stop being so disgusting': Hornchurch mother's outrage at delivery drivers urinating on her house
- 2 Aldi given nod to open at former Mothercare branch in Romford
- 3 Upminster bridal boutique gives back to frontline workers with £50 wedding dresses
- 4 Hornchurch Japanese restaurant rejects licensing officer's advice over late opening application
- 5 NHS staff protest mandatory vaccinations outside Queen's Hospital
- 6 Man found not guilty of attempted murder in Brentwood
- 7 Knife seized in Hornchurch as part of neighbourhood patrol
- 8 Car park killing: John Avers the 'best friend' of hitman, court hears
- 9 Romford's South Street reacts to BBC licence fee announcement
- 10 Construction company asks to make changes to approved 40-flat development in Romford
Post your comments here.