Planned bus stop closures in Romford
TWO bus stops outside Romford Railway Station are to be put out of use for three weeks while road works are completed to improve access in the area.
Routes currently served at these locations will be directed to alternative stops with effect from 8am on Monday, November 8.
TFL has advised bus stop T outside Haart Estate Agents and Z outside Bairstow Eves Estate Agents will be temporarily closed.
Passengers wanting to travel on the routes served by stop T - 5, N15, 103, 174, 175 and 499 - towards Dagenham will be advised to wait at the previous stop in Western Road, opposite the entrance to The Liberty Centre.
Routes 174 and 498 served by stop Z will be moved to stop W in Victoria Road.
You may also want to watch:
All other routes served by stop Z will be moved to stop V on the Central Island.
How do you feel about the bus stop closures?
- 1 Deadline looming to comment on Market Place development plans
- 2 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 3 Heritage: Is it Romford or Rumford? You decide
- 4 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 5 Why Romford MP is allowed to keep names of donors secret
- 6 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 7 Serial child sex offender jailed after found with 14,000 indecent images
- 8 Romford man gains 100,000 signatures to scrap £200m Prince Philip yacht
- 9 One teenager dead in Harold Wood triple stabbing
- 10 Arrests made after multiple stabbing in Havering
Post your comments here.