Planned bus stop closures in Romford
TWO bus stops outside Romford Railway Station are to be put out of use for three weeks while road works are completed to improve access in the area.
Routes currently served at these locations will be directed to alternative stops with effect from 8am on Monday, November 8.
TFL has advised bus stop T outside Haart Estate Agents and Z outside Bairstow Eves Estate Agents will be temporarily closed.
Passengers wanting to travel on the routes served by stop T - 5, N15, 103, 174, 175 and 499 - towards Dagenham will be advised to wait at the previous stop in Western Road, opposite the entrance to The Liberty Centre.
Routes 174 and 498 served by stop Z will be moved to stop W in Victoria Road.
You may also want to watch:
All other routes served by stop Z will be moved to stop V on the Central Island.
How do you feel about the bus stop closures?
- 1 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 2 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 3 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 4 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 5 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 6 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Havering parents and children soars
- 8 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 9 Schools say lack of funding means they can't carry out mass Covid testing
- 10 Sonic boom heard across east London, Essex and Cambridge
Post your comments here.