Planned bus stop closures in Romford
TWO bus stops outside Romford Railway Station are to be put out of use for three weeks while road works are completed to improve access in the area.
Routes currently served at these locations will be directed to alternative stops with effect from 8am on Monday, November 8.
TFL has advised bus stop T outside Haart Estate Agents and Z outside Bairstow Eves Estate Agents will be temporarily closed.
Passengers wanting to travel on the routes served by stop T - 5, N15, 103, 174, 175 and 499 - towards Dagenham will be advised to wait at the previous stop in Western Road, opposite the entrance to The Liberty Centre.
Routes 174 and 498 served by stop Z will be moved to stop W in Victoria Road.
You may also want to watch:
All other routes served by stop Z will be moved to stop V on the Central Island.
How do you feel about the bus stop closures?
- 1 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 2 Demolition 'will now begin' to make way for 120 homes at former campus
- 3 Signals at Hornchurch 'crash hotspot' now under review
- 4 Hornchurch man to face trial accused of teeth whitening offence
- 5 Altered timetable means fewer fast trains between Romford and Liverpool Street
- 6 Ex-cop quizzed by police amid historic child sex investigation
- 7 Sixth form denies knowledge of alleged A Level 'no confidence vote'
- 8 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 9 Major train disruption and cancellations through Barking via Rainham
- 10 ‘It was odd’: Nurse who battled breast cancer retires after 30 years
Post your comments here.