Pedestrian in 80s involved in collision with car in Hornchurch
A man in his 80s had to be taken to hospital after he was involved in a collision with a car today.
The incident happened at 8.20am on Thursday October 4 in Abbs Cross Lane at the junction of Warren Drive, Horncurch.
The man is believed to have sustained non life threatening injuries.
Do you know the man?
If so the Recorder would like to hear from you.
You may also want to watch:
Call the news desk on 0208 477 3988.
- 1 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 2 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 3 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 4 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 5 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 6 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 7 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 8 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 9 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 10 'For my kids': Mother vows to keep fighting over council flat mould