Pedestrian in 80s involved in collision with car in Hornchurch
A man in his 80s had to be taken to hospital after he was involved in a collision with a car today.
The incident happened at 8.20am on Thursday October 4 in Abbs Cross Lane at the junction of Warren Drive, Horncurch.
The man is believed to have sustained non life threatening injuries.
Do you know the man?
If so the Recorder would like to hear from you.
You may also want to watch:
Call the news desk on 0208 477 3988.
- 1 Four people taken to hospital after Romford town centre incident
- 2 East London police officer charged with rape
- 3 Brentwood deaths: Teen charged with double murder to appear in court
- 4 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London
- 5 ATMs to be reinstalled in shopping mall in 'more prominent location'
- 6 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 7 Mourners to host vigil in Harold Hill park for lost teenage boys
- 8 Romford location ‘encapsulates Britain’ in soon to premiere horror movie
- 9 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 10 Brentwood Halloween event cancelled following tragic deaths