Parker joins Dagenham & Redbridge
Oldham Athletic midfielder moves on a month’s loan to Victoria Road
Dagenham & Redbridge have signed Josh Parker on a month’s loan from Oldham Athletic.
The 21-year-old midfielder has made 18 appearances for the Latics, since his summer move from Queens Park Rangers.
Parker is a full Antigua & Barbuda international and goes straight into the squad for Saturday’s trip to AFC Wimbledon.
Boss John Still said: “Josh Parker is a player who we were interested in at the end of the season when he went to Oldham, he’s a player with pace who plays wide.
You may also want to watch:
“Just at this particular moment that’s a position we need a bit of competition for and with a player of ours going out on loan shortly it made sense to bring him in.”
- 1 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 2 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 3 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 4 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 5 Broken bus stop in Upminster to be repaired within 'few weeks'
- 6 Royal Mail apologises for Covid-related delays as pensioner reports no deliveries 'for weeks'
- 7 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
- 8 Woman who struggled to walk with 'excruciating pain’ to run London Marathon
- 9 Hornchurch Covid woodland memorial gets residents' backing, survey says
- 10 Hospitality Hero: 'Biggest prize is appreciation,' says tearoom owner