Pamper yourself in Havering and help wounded soldiers
Pampering beauty treatments will be on offer at a special fundraising day to help wounded soldiers tomorrow.
The Help for Heroes pamper day is at Romford Community Centre, Clockhouse Lane, Collier Row, on Saturday (August 13) from 10am- 4pm.
Visitors will be able to enjoy treatments ranging from manicures, pedicures, facials, make-up sessions and threading to brow/lash tinting, waxing and callous peel or even get a henna tattoo.
The treatments with fully qualified therapists will cost �5 for 15 minutes.
Appointments can be booked in advance by calling organiser Gill Treadway on 01708 769044.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a bouncy castle, face painting and a visit from Wellgate Community Farm animals to keep children amused.
Also available are stalls selling gifts, jewellery, handbags, candles, greetings cards, books and crafts to mention but a few.
- 1 Ex-councillor ordered to undo unauthorised green belt building works
- 2 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 3 Harold Hill neighbours still feeling effects of freak flooding
- 4 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 5 Covid-19: Latest figures show almost 31,000 positive cases in Havering
- 6 'I'm terrified': Woman calls on council to move her to new accommodation
- 7 Complaint over elderly woman facing homelessness among those ombudsman upheld in 2020/21
- 8 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 9 'It was amazing': Birthday surprise vintage bus tour for woman with Down's syndrome
- 10 Romford woman arrested on suspicion of illegal money lending
Gill said: “North Romford Community Association is fully behind Help for Heroes and have waived the fee for the use of the hall for the day.
“Also, most of the raffle prizes have been donated by the shops in Collier Row.”
Help for Heroes raises money for wounded servicemen and women returning from Iraq and Afghanistan.