Pair treated for smoke inhalation after Dorset Avenue house fire, Romford

fire-engine-250213a

- Credit: sub

An electrical fault sparked a house fire on Friday (February 22).

Two people got themselves out of the house in Dorset Avenue, Romford. An ambulance crew treated them for smoke inhalation but they did not need to be taken to hospital.

The fire started at about 3.20pm and destroyed the building’s front room.

Were you there? Contact the news desk on 020 8477 3903.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter