Pair taken to hospital after A12 crash in Romford
Two people are in hospital following head-on smash between two cars in Romford this afternoon.
A 36-year-old woman and her 17-year-old daughter were taken to Queen’s Hospital, Romford, in separate ambulances with neck and back pain.
The woman had to be cut out of her car, a Nissan Micra.
The occupants of the second vehicle, a Peugeot 307, were not hurt.
The crash took place near the junction of the A12/Eastern Avenue and North Street just after 2.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
Were you there or do you know the people involved? Please contact the news desk on 020 8477 3903 or e-mail email@example.com.
- 1 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 2 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 3 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 4 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 5 Broken bus stop in Upminster to be repaired within 'few weeks'
- 6 Royal Mail apologises for Covid-related delays as pensioner reports no deliveries 'for weeks'
- 7 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
- 8 Woman who struggled to walk with 'excruciating pain’ to run London Marathon
- 9 Hornchurch Covid woodland memorial gets residents' backing, survey says
- 10 Hospitality Hero: 'Biggest prize is appreciation,' says tearoom owner