Open Auditions for Romford Summer Theatre’s latest production
- Credit: Archant
Budding actors can get the chance to take to the stage with the Romford Summer Theatre.
The group is holding open auditions for its latest production, Comedy of Errors at the Fairkytes Arts Centre in Billet Lane, Hornchurch on February 5 to February 7 from 8pm to 10pm.
The production will be directed by Kevin O’Connor, who has acted with the group on a number of occasions as well as being a regular member of Harold Wood based Guildonian Players.
An experienced director, Kevin aims to draw out the slapstick of the play and is looking forward to our auditions in February.
Comedy of Errors will be staged in Raphael Park, Romford from Thursday June 20 to Saturday June 22, and from Thursday June 27 to Saturday June 29.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit http://www.romfordsummertheatre.com/
- 1 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 2 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 3 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 4 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 5 Broken bus stop in Upminster to be repaired within 'few weeks'
- 6 Royal Mail apologises for Covid-related delays as pensioner reports no deliveries 'for weeks'
- 7 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
- 8 Woman who struggled to walk with 'excruciating pain’ to run London Marathon
- 9 Hospitality Hero: 'Biggest prize is appreciation,' says tearoom owner
- 10 Hornchurch Covid woodland memorial gets residents' backing, survey says