OMG! Mark Wright mingles with crowds in Hornchurch
Fans turned up hours before the arrival of former Only Way is Essex star Mark Wright in Hornchurch last weekend.
The Take Me Out: The Gossip presenter appeared at OJ’s and Oliver’s bars, in High Street, on Sunday.
The former semi-professional footballer was joined by his dad Mark Wright snr, along with co-star of his latest reality TV show Mark Wright’s Hollywood Nights, Tommy Smith.
But other Only Way is Essex stars had to cancel their appearance after the day’s filming for the latest series of the show overran.
Mark said on Twitter on Monday: “Had a good night last night with my dad @BigMarkWright_ and @Tommy19smith (at) @olivers_bar Hornchurch.”
You may also want to watch:
Bar manager Ryan Clark told the Recorder: “The night was really good, there were loads of people there.
“Mark’s a friend of the club, he visited last year as well. Lots of people were there to see Mark and have their pictures taken with him.
- 1 Woman dies after car crash near Upminster
- 2 Romford’s M&S staff go viral with Thriller dance TikTok video
- 3 How Romford are you? Test yourself with our quiz
- 4 Family 'sleeps with one ear open' after repeated flooding in heavy rain
- 5 Brentwood attack: CCTV appeal after man repeatedly kicked in head
- 6 Disruptions to watch out for in and around Havering next week
- 7 Still no progress on plans for new health hub at St George's Hospital site
- 8 'I don't feel safe': Mother who uses wheelchair calls for suitable home
- 9 Fire and highwaymen: The history of Hornchurch's old archway
- 10 Harold Wood primary school collaborates with West Ham on wellbeing garden project
“There were a couple of people waiting to see him from four o’clock in the afternoon. He was definitely the main attraction of the night.”
The event also helped raise money for a charity Precious Premies which donates to specialist care units for premature babies at Homerton, Whipps Cross and Queen’s Hospitals.
The bars will again be raising money for the charity on September 9 with an all day family event.