Open invite extended to Romford community for well-loved man's funeral
- Credit: David Oduyemi
The Romford community is set to say goodbye to a much-loved man who was known by “the whole of South Street”.
Sunny Oduyemi passed away on September 11, and his funeral will be held today (October 4) at 2pm at Romford Baptist Church.
The Oduyemi family have invited those who loved Sunny to attend.
His brother David Oduyemi said: “Sunny was a private person, he wasn’t an extrovert, but the way people saw him and related to him... he would want his memories to be shared with as many people as possible.
“If this reaches Romford, Essex, the south east, so be it.”
Sunny will be buried at Romford Cemetery at 3pm after the funeral service, and then attendees will return to the church for the reception.
You may also want to watch:
This will be an opportunity to share fond memories of Sunny, who will be remembered by many for his infectious smile.
- 1 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 2 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 3 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?
- 4 Havering's MPs mourn fatal stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 5 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 6 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 7 Mum fears gaping ceiling left by workers will 'collapse' on children
- 8 Women targeted in string of mobile phone thefts at Romford nightclub
- 9 Entry and exit wording on ground by Elm Park car park to be investigated
- 10 Romford's Jesy Nelson denies 'blackfishing' accusations