OAP injured in Harold Wood car crash
AN ELDERLY woman motorist suffered back and chest injuries following a crash in the A12 Colchester Road yesterday morning (Sunday October 3).
AN ELDERLY woman motorist suffered back and chest injuries following a three car crash in the A12 Colchester Road, Harold Wood, yesterday morning (Sunday October 3).
The 87-year-old was driving a blue Peugeot which was in collision with a blue Jaguar, which then hit a black Passat, just before 9am.
She was cut from her car by London Fire Brigade and taken to Queen’s Hospital, in Rom Valley Way, Romford, where she remains in a stable condition.
The Jaguar driver, a 60-year-old man, and his teenage passenger were unhurt as was the 35-year-old driver of the Passat.
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed in both directions for nearly eight hours between Gubbins Lane and Whitelands Way, as well as at Tangent Link.
Eastbound traffic resumed at 4.55pm and all roads reopened at 5.24pm.
- 1 Deadline looming to comment on Market Place development plans
- 2 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 3 Heritage: Is it Romford or Rumford? You decide
- 4 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 5 Why Romford MP is allowed to keep names of donors secret
- 6 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 7 Serial child sex offender jailed after found with 14,000 indecent images
- 8 Romford man gains 100,000 signatures to scrap £200m Prince Philip yacht
- 9 One teenager dead in Harold Wood triple stabbing
- 10 May 17: What can't open when Covid-19 lockdown rules ease?