OAP in serious condition after Rainham road collision
An elderly woman is in a serious but stable condition in hospital after colliding with a car in Rainham.
Police were called to a Vauxhall Corsa in collision with the 79-year-old pedestrian, in Mungo Park Road, at the junction with Tempest Road, on Friday December 21.
Detectives are appealing for information and witnesses following the accident, at around 11.30am.
The woman was taken to hospital by London Ambulance Service.
The Corsa stopped at the scene.
The incident is being investigation by officers from the Collision Investigation Unit at Chadwell Heath.
Anyone with information that may assist should call police on 020 8597 4874.
- 1 Travel disruptions to look out for this week across east London
- 2 Twelve Havering properties sold for more than £1m in October
- 3 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 4 Heritage: How Gallows Corner got its sinister name
- 5 How The Apprentice's Thomas Skinner pivoted his business to weather Covid
- 6 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 7 Covid survivor, 16, urges people to get jabbed after months in hospital
- 8 Free parking to 'boost Havering's high streets' for Christmas season
- 9 Hanukkah 2021: Five ways to celebrate in east London
- 10 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?
There has been no arrest.
Do you know victim? Contact the Recorder on: 0208 477 3878