OAP in serious condition after Rainham road collision
An elderly woman is in a serious but stable condition in hospital after colliding with a car in Rainham.
Police were called to a Vauxhall Corsa in collision with the 79-year-old pedestrian, in Mungo Park Road, at the junction with Tempest Road, on Friday December 21.
Detectives are appealing for information and witnesses following the accident, at around 11.30am.
The woman was taken to hospital by London Ambulance Service.
The Corsa stopped at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The incident is being investigation by officers from the Collision Investigation Unit at Chadwell Heath.
Anyone with information that may assist should call police on 020 8597 4874.
- 1 Ex-councillor ordered to undo unauthorised green belt building works
- 2 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 3 Harold Hill neighbours still feeling effects of freak flooding
- 4 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 5 Covid-19: Latest figures show almost 31,000 positive cases in Havering
- 6 Complaint over elderly woman facing homelessness among those ombudsman upheld in 2020/21
- 7 'It was amazing': Birthday surprise vintage bus tour for woman with Down's syndrome
- 8 'I'm terrified': Woman calls on council to move her to new accommodation
- 9 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 10 Rainham robbery: Boy, 14, suffers slash injury
There has been no arrest.
Do you know victim? Contact the Recorder on: 0208 477 3878