Hornchurch look to hit back
Ryman Premier Division
Carshalton v Hornchurch
Urchins will look to get their promotion bid back on track at Colston Avenue tonight.
You may also want to watch:
Jimmy McFarlane’s men slipped to a 2-0 defeat at play-off chasing Hendon at the weekend, which left them four points adrift of leaders Billericay who were held to a draw by basement boys Horsham.
And they had to come from behind to earn a point when Carshalton visited Bridge Avenue in November.
- 1 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 2 Free swimming for schoolchildren in Havering launched ahead of Olympics
- 3 Case for release of Gallows Corner upgrade funds is in pipeline, TfL says
- 4 10-storey block expansion of 700-home development in Rainham gets go-ahead
- 5 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for east London
- 6 Four-car crash in Havering-atte-Bower reignites calls for 20mph speed limit
- 7 120-home development on Harold Hill college site approved
- 8 Secondary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 9 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford
- 10 Havering residents warned of weed which can cause ‘severe blistering’
Justyn Roberts put the Robins ahead late in the first half, but Frankie Curley levelled on the hour.
Carshalton lost 1-0 at Lewes on Saturday and are languishing in 14th place, nine points above the relegation zone.
Ryman Division 1N
Romford v Maldon
Boro made it four wins out of six with a 1-0 success at Heybridge Swifts on Saturday.
Hussein Isa’s early goal was enough at Scraley Road and lifted Paul Martin’s men up to 12th place.
Abs Seymour has left for play-off chasing Brentwood, but Martin still has a good squad to pick from for tonight’s Mill Field action.
These two sides have already met twice this season, with Maldon coming out on top in the league cup by a 4-1 margin, before a goalless draw on a cold January night.
Another win for Romford could lift them another place in the table and would leave them just nine points short of surpassing last season’s total.