Urchins face battle, Boro hunt Foxes
Tuesday Night action
Ryman Premier Division
Hornchurch v Hastings Utd
Urchins saw their four-game winning streak come to an end at Harrow on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
The 1-0 defeat saw them drop out of the play-off places again and manager Jimmy McFarlane will be looking for his men to bounce straight back against relegation-threatened rivals.
Lewis Smith’s goal was enough to earn Hornchurch a 1-0 win at Hastings earlier in the season and new signing Kieron St Amie could make his home debut, after joining from Conference South Maidenhead late last week and coming off the bench at Harrow.
- 1 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 2 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 3 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 4 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 5 BHRUT 'determined to learn' after inquest finds failures in pensioner's care before her death
- 6 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 7 Christmas lights switch-on to return in Romford
- 8 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 9 West Ham legend Sir Trevor Brooking supports charity golf day
- 10 Construction of new Rainham Leisure centre pushed back to 2022
The club are offering free season tickets for the rest of the season to under-12s, who are accompanied by an adult.
Ryman Division 1N
Romford v Ilford
Boro ended a six-game winless streak with a 2-1 success at Potters Bar at the weekend.
First-half goals from captain Paul Clayton and Kurt Smith proved decisive for Paul Martin’s men, who are looking to make up ground in the play-off race after sliding down the table since the turn of the year.
They entertain a Foxes side unbeaten in four matches and buoyed by their own weekend success at Cheshunt, but if Boro want to make use of their games in hand, these are the types of fixtures they have to win.