Derbies for duo
Billericay v Hornchurch
Urchins picked up just a solitary point from their meetings with the division’s top two over the past week.
And manager Jimmy McFarlane will be hoping for a better return from Essex derbies against Billericay and Aveley (Tuesday).
You may also want to watch:
Duane Jackman returned to the club and netted their equaliser in a 1-1 draw with Bury, but three late goals sent Urchins to a 3-0 defeat at table-topping Sutton.
Tommy Black begins a suspension, following his red card against Bury.
- 1 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 2 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 3 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 4 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 5 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 6 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 7 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 8 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 9 'For my kids': Mother vows to keep fighting over council flat mould
- 10 'Unexplained' Collier Row death 'not believed to be suspicious'
Ryman Division 1N
Grays v Romford
Boro bounced back from their run of four successive defeats with wins over Ware and Redbridge this week.
Those victories took Boro to their 40-point target for the season, but manager Paul Martin is trying to keep his feet on the ground and warning fans having high expectations.
Grays have been showing signs of improvement under former West Ham legend Julian Dicks and will be keen to set the record straight, after losing 2-0 when the sides met at Mill Field in late October.