Derbies for duo
Billericay v Hornchurch
Urchins picked up just a solitary point from their meetings with the division’s top two over the past week.
And manager Jimmy McFarlane will be hoping for a better return from Essex derbies against Billericay and Aveley (Tuesday).
You may also want to watch:
Duane Jackman returned to the club and netted their equaliser in a 1-1 draw with Bury, but three late goals sent Urchins to a 3-0 defeat at table-topping Sutton.
Tommy Black begins a suspension, following his red card against Bury.
- 1 Four people taken to hospital after Romford town centre incident
- 2 East London police officer charged with rape
- 3 Brentwood deaths: Teen charged with double murder to appear in court
- 4 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London
- 5 ATMs to be reinstalled in shopping mall in 'more prominent location'
- 6 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 7 Mourners to host vigil in Harold Hill park for lost teenage boys
- 8 Romford location ‘encapsulates Britain’ in soon to premiere horror movie
- 9 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 10 Brentwood Halloween event cancelled following tragic deaths
Ryman Division 1N
Grays v Romford
Boro bounced back from their run of four successive defeats with wins over Ware and Redbridge this week.
Those victories took Boro to their 40-point target for the season, but manager Paul Martin is trying to keep his feet on the ground and warning fans having high expectations.
Grays have been showing signs of improvement under former West Ham legend Julian Dicks and will be keen to set the record straight, after losing 2-0 when the sides met at Mill Field in late October.