Hornchurch, Romford look to bounce back
Hornchurch v Margate
Urchins have slipped to tenth in the table, following Saturday’s 2-0 home defeat against Horsham.
They remain four points off a play-off spot, with two games in hand on fifth-placed Cray, and won 2-1 at Margate in the FA Trophy earlier this season, thanks to a last-minute goal from captain Elliot Styles.
You may also want to watch:
That came in the middle of an 11-game unbeaten run, but since going out of the Trophy at Ashford Town (Middx), Urchins proved inconsistent in January, winning three, drawing one and losing three.
Jimmy McFarlane’s men have gone three games without a win and will be keen to get back on track at Bridge Avenue.
- 1 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people
- 2 Serial child sex offender jailed after found with 14,000 indecent images
- 3 Family of Harvey Tyrrell campaigning for stricter pub safety laws
- 4 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 5 Man jailed for drug offences and violent assaults in Romford flat
- 6 Arrests made after multiple stabbing in Havering
- 7 Memorial bench at hospital honours 'well-loved' medic
- 8 Petition launched by family of Harvey Tyrrell soars to 40,000 signatures
- 9 CCTV cameras to enforce new lorry ban through Rainham village
- 10 Man's suicide method thoughts were not in clinical notes, inquest hears
French striker Franck Koudaya, 22, has joined the club, having played for Huddersfield and Accrington Stanley recently.
Ryman Div 1N
Romford v Potters Bar Town
Boro will look to end a run of three successive defeats tonight.
Paul Martin’s men fell to a 3-1 defeat against Needham Market – who took over at the top of the table – on Saturday.
And that defeat came on the back of losses at Brentwood and Dulwich Hamlet, whose two-goal hero in that league cup tie, 17-year-old Paul McCallum, joined West Ham on transfer deadline day yesterday.
Martin has strengthened his attacking options by persuading Petrit Elbi to return to the club and will be hoping his side can pile on the misery for Potters Bar, who slumped to a 6-0 defeat against Sudbury in their last outing.