No date for Elm Park Morrisons yet
- Credit: Archant
A new Morrisons local store is coming to Elm Park, but a date for its opening has not yet been set.
Discussion has been rife on the Streetlife website about when the new supermarket is to be opened, following the announcement that a Sainsbury’s Local is to replace the Elm Park Hotel pub.
The new Morrisons M will be in Station Parade, and the chain says it will create 15 jobs.
A spokesman added: “We’re excited to be bringing a Morrisons M local to Hornchurch.
“Morrisons’ convenience stores give more space to fresh food, such as fruit and vegetables, fish, meat and baked goods and that fresh food is apparent as soon as the customer arrives at the store.
You may also want to watch:
He added: “We believe this approach sets us apart from many other convenience stores and we also believe strongly that convenience stores should provide the customer with good value for money.”
- 1 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 2 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 3 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?
- 4 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 5 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 6 Havering's MPs mourn fatal stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 7 'Accident waiting to happen': Neighbours on 'traffic carnage' around school
- 8 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 9 Havering parks retain Green Flag awards
- 10 87-room care home on Ardleigh Green college site granted permission