No date for Elm Park Morrisons yet
- Credit: Archant
A new Morrisons local store is coming to Elm Park, but a date for its opening has not yet been set.
Discussion has been rife on the Streetlife website about when the new supermarket is to be opened, following the announcement that a Sainsbury’s Local is to replace the Elm Park Hotel pub.
The new Morrisons M will be in Station Parade, and the chain says it will create 15 jobs.
A spokesman added: “We’re excited to be bringing a Morrisons M local to Hornchurch.
“Morrisons’ convenience stores give more space to fresh food, such as fruit and vegetables, fish, meat and baked goods and that fresh food is apparent as soon as the customer arrives at the store.
You may also want to watch:
He added: “We believe this approach sets us apart from many other convenience stores and we also believe strongly that convenience stores should provide the customer with good value for money.”
- 1 'He was petrified': Rainham mother calls for more action on bullying
- 2 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 3 'For my kids': Mother vows to keep fighting over council flat mould
- 4 Harold Wood walkers ‘frustrated’ as ‘beyond repair’ bridge is closed
- 5 Pooches delight as new dog-friendly playground opens at Collier Row pub
- 6 Covid stats show cases rising across east London boroughs
- 7 Housing in Havering: Major developments set to come to the borough
- 8 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 9 Reward offered to help find iconic Noak Hill Laurel and Hardy statues
- 10 Police investigating 'unexplained' death in Collier Row