New vicar for St George’s Church, Harold Hill
- Credit: Archant
A new vicar has arrived in Harold Hill.
The Reverend Shaun Moore joined the parish last week in a ceremony at St George’s Church, Chippenham Road.
Born in Havering, Mr Moore said it was “like coming home” after previously working at churches in Leytonstone and Walthamstow.
However, a recent fire in the vicarage means he will be commuting from Epping for now until repairs are carried out.
The Rev Moore is also chaplain for Snaresbrook Crown Court.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 2 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 3 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
- 4 Trust celebrating Hornchurch history opens new permanent heritage centre
- 5 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 6 Hospitality Hero: 'Biggest prize is appreciation,' says tearoom owner
- 7 Woman who struggled to walk with 'excruciating pain’ to run London Marathon
- 8 Report found Town Hall response to alleged sexual harassment case 'disturbing'
- 9 Hornchurch man to face trial accused of teeth whitening offence
- 10 Havering Hospitality Hero: Hornchurch's Tandoori Lounge racks up awards