Plans submitted to install 5G mast near Gallows Corner
- Credit: Google Maps
An application has been submitted to install a 5G mast near the Gallows Corner roundabout.
Havering Council has received a proposal for the installation of a 20m high pole on land next to 12 Straight Road.
The application is by CK Hutchison Networks (UK) Ltd, while the mast would be operated by telecoms company Three.
The plans outline a proposed position as being just to the right of the open entry to the housing development, with three additional equipment cabinets also included in the application.
For context, the application states that the buildings next to the planned mast site are 11 metres in height while an adjacent tree is 13m tall.
You may also want to watch:
The council's acknowledgment letter outlines a 56-day window to consider the application, beginning from July 29.
Within that timeframe the applicant will be told whether prior approval can be given.
- 1 Daniel Laskos death: Court hearing for murder accused teens
- 2 Havering road and rail delays to look out for next week
- 3 Best places to have a curry in Havering as chosen by readers
- 4 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 5 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 6 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
- 7 Havering's Hospitality Heroes revealed: Which venues are crowned winners?
- 8 Sentencing of Harold Hill ATM robber is postponed
- 9 Covid cases drop at Queen’s and King George hospitals
- 10 Gidea Park school to celebrate 100th birthday
If so, the applicant will also be informed about whether that has been given or refused.
The applicant can appeal a refusal within six months of July 29.