Neil nearer milestone
Recall for Boro keeper
NEIL FINN is set to make his 199th appearance for Romford tonight.
Manager Paul Martin will bring goalkeeper Finn into the side for their Ryman League Cup tie against Tilbury at Mill Field and rest Adam Rafis.
And, with an FA Trophy tie at Waltham Forest on the horizon, Martin will make a few other changes.
He said: “We’ve got a decent squad so I’ll rotate.
You may also want to watch:
“We’ve got a few coming back from injury so it’ll give them a chance to prove they’re worth the shirt.
“Neil’s close to 200 appearances for the club so he will start. Young Danny Mulrooney will play a Capital League game on Thursday.
- 1 Illegal car meet in Rainham sees 49 fined for Covid breaches
- 2 Letters: Social distancing, vaccination experience and how to stop catalytic converter thefts
- 3 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 4 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 5 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 6 'It was surreal': Hornchurch personal trainer wins £10k with family on TV gameshow
- 7 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 8 Brentwood Tudor church damaged in illegal New Year's Eve party raises nearly £20,000 for repairs
- 9 Heritage: Measuring speed of sound at Upminster
- 10 Sonic boom heard across east London, Essex and Cambridge
“Tilbury have got Bobby Port and Ben Turner, who we know from their time with us, so we’ll have to get our brains in gear.”