Neil nearer milestone
Recall for Boro keeper
NEIL FINN is set to make his 199th appearance for Romford tonight.
Manager Paul Martin will bring goalkeeper Finn into the side for their Ryman League Cup tie against Tilbury at Mill Field and rest Adam Rafis.
And, with an FA Trophy tie at Waltham Forest on the horizon, Martin will make a few other changes.
He said: “We’ve got a decent squad so I’ll rotate.
“We’ve got a few coming back from injury so it’ll give them a chance to prove they’re worth the shirt.
“Neil’s close to 200 appearances for the club so he will start. Young Danny Mulrooney will play a Capital League game on Thursday.
- 1 Farming family to be evicted from Upminster land they worked for a century
- 2 Man found dead following 'group disturbance' in Rainham
- 3 ‘He put his life into family’: Tributes paid to former builder who died of Covid
- 4 Murder investigation launched after man found dead in Rainham
- 5 Rainham cannabis factory worth over £1m busted in drugs raid
- 6 'I feel ignored': Mum of three speaks out about bid to escape cramped housing
- 7 School submits plans to demolish sports hall and build multi-million pound replacement
- 8 'Abused, slapped and spat at': New Romford shopping centre tells of racist abuse suffered by staff
- 9 Twelve Havering properties sold for more than £1m in October
- 10 Romford shopping centre to host more than 50 events in run up to Christmas
“Tilbury have got Bobby Port and Ben Turner, who we know from their time with us, so we’ll have to get our brains in gear.”