Musicians in Havering celebrate after their music CD sold out
Musicians in Havering are celebrating after after the music CD they were featured on sold out.
The Romford Underground CD features 15 tracks from unsigned artists and has been restocked in the town after selling out.
The album was the result of a competition run by The Brewery Shopping Centre. Local musicians and bands were asked to enter their original music to the competition, before 20 artists were picked by a panel of judges. Fifteen of these made it to the CD.
Rubie Charalambous, centre manager at The Brewery, said: “We are overwhelmed by the support of shoppers at The Brewery who have made the first batch of CDs a sell-out in Sainsbury’s.
“With a mixture of different ballads and songs, it is a great album which will appeal to all.”
You may also want to watch:
The Romford Underground CD is currently on sale at Sainsbury’s at The Brewery Romford and www.thebreweryromford.com, priced at �7.
- 1 'Important' ATMs removed from Romford shopping mall
- 2 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 3 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 4 Brentwood deaths: Teen charged with double murder to appear in court
- 5 Two in hospital after crash in Upminster involving 'stolen' van
- 6 Men questioned and 200 hours of CCTV seized after boys killed in Brentwood
- 7 End 8am scramble to secure GP appointments, watchdog warns
- 8 Post delays reported in Harold Hill as Royal Mail confirms staff shortages
- 9 Eight arrested on suspicion of murder following death of two teens
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?