Mum wins free school uniforms for a year from Marks and Spencer thanks to The Liberty competition
- Credit: The Liberty shopping centre
A mum-of-two has won free school uniforms for her children for an entire year thanks to a competition at a shopping centre
The Liberty in Romford hosted a summer of fun during the school holidays including a contest run by Marks and Spencer, based at the shopping centre, where parents could be in with the chance of winning free school uniforms for 12 months.
Lucky winner Charlotte Reagan said: "I'm so pleased to have won free school uniform for my children, Charlie and Millie, just in time before the start of term.
"I'd like to thank The Liberty and M&S for this wonderful prize."
Another activity were the children's workshops where they could take on roles in a shopping centre, from centre management, to typical jobs in stores including fashion, food and beauty.
You may also want to watch:
Marks and Spencer are leading stockists for school uniforms from primary to secondary school.
To help make the back to school organising as stress-free as possible, M&S will be hosting a pop-up store in The Liberty, Monday, August 26 - Friday, September 6.
- 1 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 2 British Gas engineers burn contracts at Havering Town Hall in defiance of 'sign or be fired'
- 3 Letters: Breaking bad news, boundary changes, lockdown and parking
- 4 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 5 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 6 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 7 From the town hall: The fight against Covid-19 continues in Havering
- 8 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 9 Heritage: How greyhound enthusiast's 1960s betting coup failed
- 10 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal
This is to give parents a chance to browse their comprehensive range of affordable school uniforms including non-iron shirts, scuff resistant shoes and crease proof trousers.
Centre manager Jonathan Poole said: "The summer of fun event was a tremendous success and we are looking forward to organising more family orientated activities in the future at the centre."