Motorcylist dies after road traffic accident in Upminster
A MOTORCYLIST has died after a road traffic accident this morning.
The driver of an Aprilia motorcycle was pronounced dead after the incident in Hall Lane, Upminster at around 7.54am on Tuesday March 15.
The incident also involved a car.
Crews from the London Ambulance attended with two ambulance crews, a single responder in a car and a doctor.
Police attended and Avon Road, Upminster and St Mary’s Lane junction with Upminster station was closed.
You may also want to watch:
The 248 bus has also been diverted.
- 1 Arrests made after multiple stabbing in Havering
- 2 One teenager dead in Harold Hill double stabbing
- 3 New venture for Hornchurch MasterChef hairdresser
- 4 May 17: What can't open when Covid-19 lockdown rules ease?
- 5 CCTV cameras to enforce new lorry ban through Rainham village
- 6 New rapid testing sites open in Romford and Upminster
- 7 'Beyond annoying' - New traffic measure coming to Hornchurch junction
- 8 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 9 UKIP vote from 2016 'significant' to Tory win in Havering and Redbridge
- 10 Three-year-old raises £10,000 with challenge inspired by Captain Tom