Motorcylist dies after road traffic accident in Upminster
A MOTORCYLIST has died after a road traffic accident this morning.
The driver of an Aprilia motorcycle was pronounced dead after the incident in Hall Lane, Upminster at around 7.54am on Tuesday March 15.
The incident also involved a car.
Crews from the London Ambulance attended with two ambulance crews, a single responder in a car and a doctor.
Police attended and Avon Road, Upminster and St Mary’s Lane junction with Upminster station was closed.
You may also want to watch:
The 248 bus has also been diverted.
- 1 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 2 Best places to have a curry in Havering as chosen by readers
- 3 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 4 Daniel Laskos death: Court hearing for murder accused teens
- 5 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
- 6 Havering's Hospitality Heroes revealed: Which venues are crowned winners?
- 7 Charity opens development to help homeless into independent living
- 8 Sentencing of Harold Hill ATM robber is postponed
- 9 National Hospitality Day: Locals stuck by cafe through 'thick and thin'
- 10 Mum opens Romford juice van to offer healthy snacks and drinks for kids