Motorcyclist killed in rush-hour Upminster crash
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A motorcyclist was killed in a fatal crash in Upminster during rush hour yesterday.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the collision between the bike and a van at St Mary’s Lane junction with Pike Lane just after 5pm.
Ambulance crew, air ambulance and police attended, and found the 32-year-old male driver suffering serious injuries. He was pronounced dead at the scene at 5.45pm. Next of kin have been informed.
Police have spoken to the driver of the van. No arrests have been made.
The fatal collision is being investigated by the Serious Collision Unit at Chadwell Heath.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call the unit on 0208 5974874.
- 1 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people
- 2 Man jailed for drug offences and violent assaults in Romford flat
- 3 New rapid testing sites open in Romford and Upminster
- 4 Arrests made after multiple stabbing in Havering
- 5 Family of Harvey Tyrrell campaigning for stricter pub safety laws
- 6 One teenager dead in Harold Hill double stabbing
- 7 CCTV cameras to enforce new lorry ban through Rainham village
- 8 New venture for Hornchurch MasterChef hairdresser
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Money raised by Captain Tom to be used to fund new ambulances