Motorcyclist killed in rush-hour Upminster crash
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A motorcyclist was killed in a fatal crash in Upminster during rush hour yesterday.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the collision between the bike and a van at St Mary’s Lane junction with Pike Lane just after 5pm.
Ambulance crew, air ambulance and police attended, and found the 32-year-old male driver suffering serious injuries. He was pronounced dead at the scene at 5.45pm. Next of kin have been informed.
Police have spoken to the driver of the van. No arrests have been made.
The fatal collision is being investigated by the Serious Collision Unit at Chadwell Heath.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call the unit on 0208 5974874.
- 1 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 2 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 3 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
- 4 Weekly Covid cases across east London revealed
- 5 Deep clean of Havering aims to get streets 'back to how they should be’
- 6 Sentencing of Harold Hill ATM robber is postponed
- 7 Mum opens Romford juice van to offer healthy snacks and drinks for kids
- 8 Daniel Laskos death: Court hearing for murder accused teens
- 9 Charity opens development to help homeless into independent living
- 10 Harold Hill man to be sentenced for ATM robberies