Motorcyclist injured in collision which caused Romford traffic problems
A motorcyclist was injured in a road traffic collision in Romford on Friday (November 16).
The incident took place at 1.20pm on the A12 near the junction with North Street.
Roads were closed around the town centre, including North Street, which caused traffic disruptions throughout the afternoon.
An ambulance service spokesman said that a 31-year-old man was treated for an arm injury before being taken to Queen’s Hospital, Rom Valley Way.
A police spokesman said that the collision involved two cars, a blue Vauxhall Corsa and a Volkswagen Golf, as well as the Suzuki GSX R 750 that the motorcyclist was riding.
You may also want to watch:
Roads were re-opened at 4.40pm.
- 1 Ex-councillor ordered to undo unauthorised green belt building works
- 2 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 3 'I'm terrified': Woman calls on council to move her to new accommodation
- 4 Romford woman arrested on suspicion of illegal money lending
- 5 Harold Hill neighbours still feeling effects of freak flooding
- 6 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 7 Covid-19: Latest figures show almost 31,000 positive cases in Havering
- 8 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 9 Complaint over elderly woman facing homelessness among those ombudsman upheld in 2020/21
- 10 Top activities in Romford this summer according to Tripadvisor