Motorcyclist in critical condition in hospital after Harold Wood car crash
- Credit: Steve Poston
A motorcyclist is in a critical condition in hospital following a car crash outside Harold Wood Station this afternoon.
A Met Police spokesman confirmed that officers were called by London Ambulance Service paramedics to Station Road at 1.46pm today (Wednesday November 13).
He added: "Police were called to reports of a collision involving a car and a motorcycle.
"Officers and London's Air Ambulance also attended.
"The male rider was taken to an east London hospital where he remains in a critical condition.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Havering households to be asked to participate in census
- 2 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 3 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 4 Deputy head: School's teachers have gone 'above and beyond' during Covid pandemic
- 5 Christmas Day babies to spend their first few weeks in lockdown
- 6 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 7 DAB radios donated to Queen's Hospital for those too weak to hold a phone
- 8 Netball club in 4,700 mile fundraising challenge to buy tablet for school or care home
- 9 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 10 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions