Motorcyclist dies after collision with car on Shepherds Hill
- Credit: Google
A motorcyclist has sadly died following a collision on Shepherds Hill.
The Met Police were called at 11.32am earlier today (August 4) to reports of a crash.
Attending alongside the London Ambulance Service, officers found a car had been in a collision with a motorbike.
The motorcyclist, who was a man, was sadly pronounced dead at 12.04pm.
The force said the driver of the car stopped at the scene and is assisting police with their enquiries. He was not arrested.
Enquiries are also underway to notify the deceased’s next of kin.
A crime scene and road closures remain in place.
- 1 'Extremely hard': Mum donates Isla Caton's toys in act of kindness so 'her legacy lives on'
- 2 ‘It winds me up’: Cleanliness of Romford’s South Street slammed
- 3 Wennington: Sale organised in Rainham with proceeds for residents affected by devastating fire
- 4 Man dies after suffering gunshot injuries in Harold Hill
- 5 Hornchurch care home found to have 'made improvements' at CQC check-up
- 6 Kem Cetinay: Love Island star offers ‘deepest condolences’ after fatal motorcycle collision
- 7 'Totally gutted’: Hornchurch nightclub owner vows to appeal after opening hours extension refused
- 8 Motorcyclist dies after collision with car on Shepherds Hill
- 9 Romford World Naked Bike Ride: How protest sits at the heart of the nude cycle
- 10 Hornchurch police station: No movement on purchase plan as assurances sought about station's future
The police is asking for anyone who witnessed this incident or has dash-cam footage to call 101 or Tweet @MetCC quoting 2973/4AUG.
To remain anonymous, call the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers-uk.org.