Motorcyclist ‘breaks pelvis’ in Brentwood Road, Hornchurch, collision
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A 41-year-old motorcyclist is believed to have fractured his pelvis in a collision with a car on Brentwood Road, Hornchurch.
Police and ambulance crews were called to the crash at the junction with Osborne Road at around 7.20am today.
Officers believed that the motorcyclist was suffering from a fractured pelvis, according to a police spokesman.
The man was taken as a priority by an ambulance crew to the Royal London Hospital, in Whitechapel.
The driver of the car was assessed at the scene by paramedics but he was not taken to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Roads were closed but traffic was back to normal by 8.30am and officers from Havering Police are investigating the incident.
Did you witness the accident? Contact Sam on 0208 477 3892 or email@example.com.
- 1 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people
- 2 Man jailed for drug offences and violent assaults in Romford flat
- 3 New rapid testing sites open in Romford and Upminster
- 4 Arrests made after multiple stabbing in Havering
- 5 Family of Harvey Tyrrell campaigning for stricter pub safety laws
- 6 One teenager dead in Harold Hill double stabbing
- 7 CCTV cameras to enforce new lorry ban through Rainham village
- 8 New venture for Hornchurch MasterChef hairdresser
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Money raised by Captain Tom to be used to fund new ambulances