Appeal to find missing 12-year-old girl
- Credit: Archant
Police are concerned for the safety and welfare of Reanne Bell, 12, who is missing from Romford.
Reanne was last seen by her mother leaving her home address at around 3.30pm on Saturday, August 31. She did not say where she was going and she has not been missing before.
She was reported missing by her mother at around 5.30pm and officers from the East Area Safeguarding Unit launched an investigation.
Enquiries have established that she travelled by train from Romford to Shenfield where she arrived at 8.11pm. There is no information as to her whereabouts subsequently.
She may be wearing a pink hoody with a No Fear logo.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have seen her is asked to call police on 101 quoting CAD 5834/31Aug.
- 1 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 2 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 3 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 4 Doctors and nurses 'exhausted' as hospitals reach breaking point
- 5 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 6 More than 100 Covid dead at Queen's and King George this week
- 7 Drug and alcohol abuse by Havering parents and children soars
- 8 Schools say lack of funding means they can't carry out mass Covid testing
- 9 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 10 Heritage: Measuring speed of sound at Upminster