Bookies predict Millie Court and Liam Reardon could win Love Island
- Credit: ITV
Romford's Love Island contestant is in with a chance of winning the programme's seventh series, according to a gambling site.
Betting comparison site Oddschecker shows Millie Court and partner Liam Reardon's odds of winning the series on Monday (23 August) is 10/11.
Rival couple Chloe Burrows and Toby Aromolaran (11/8) are also in with a chance, as are Teddy Soares and Faye Winter (10/1) and Kaz Kamwi and Tyler Cruickshank (33/1).
Last night (August 20), Liberty Poole and Jake Cornish shocked fans by choosing to leave the villa days before the final.
Millie and Liam, however, enjoyed a romantic date where they opened up about their feelings.
You may also want to watch:
During the candle-lit dinner, Millie said: "It’s been the best six weeks of my life.
"I never thought I’d come on to Love Island and actually find someone and feel this way about someone."
- 1 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 2 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 3 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?
- 4 Havering's MPs mourn fatal stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 5 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 6 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 7 Mum fears gaping ceiling left by workers will 'collapse' on children
- 8 Women targeted in string of mobile phone thefts at Romford nightclub
- 9 Entry and exit wording on ground by Elm Park car park to be investigated
- 10 Romford's Jesy Nelson denies 'blackfishing' accusations
She added: "In the future, I can see us living together."
In response, Welsh bricklayer Liam promised to move closer to Millie and make the relationship work outside of the reality TV programme.