Bookies predict Millie Court and Liam Reardon could win Love Island
- Credit: ITV
Romford's Love Island contestant is in with a chance of winning the programme's seventh series, according to a gambling site.
Betting comparison site Oddschecker shows Millie Court and partner Liam Reardon's odds of winning the series on Monday (23 August) is 10/11.
Rival couple Chloe Burrows and Toby Aromolaran (11/8) are also in with a chance, as are Teddy Soares and Faye Winter (10/1) and Kaz Kamwi and Tyler Cruickshank (33/1).
Last night (August 20), Liberty Poole and Jake Cornish shocked fans by choosing to leave the villa days before the final.
Millie and Liam, however, enjoyed a romantic date where they opened up about their feelings.
During the candle-lit dinner, Millie said: "It’s been the best six weeks of my life.
"I never thought I’d come on to Love Island and actually find someone and feel this way about someone."
- 1 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 2 Girl, 17, held on suspicion of terrorism offences after east London arrest
- 3 Property spotlight: Property prices rocket around Premier League team's training ground
- 4 'Crucial' consultation begins on proposed changes to Lower Thames Crossing project
- 5 Queen’s Platinum Jubilee: Street parties and road closures in Havering
- 6 Travel bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 7 Here are five top-rated delicious 'cheap eats' in Havering, according to Tripadvisor
- 8 As many as 15 injured in Gidea Park bus crash
- 9 Have your say: End of consultation on plans for 860 Romford homes looms
- 10 Hornchurch medical centre temporarily shut after legionella bacteria found
She added: "In the future, I can see us living together."
In response, Welsh bricklayer Liam promised to move closer to Millie and make the relationship work outside of the reality TV programme.