Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- Credit: PA
Mick Norcross has been found dead at his home in Brentwood Road, Bulphan.
Mick, 57, was the owner of Essex nightclub Sugar Hut and featured in reality show The Only Way Is Essex (TOWIE).
Essex Police said in a statement to the Recorder: "We were called to an address in Brentwood Road, Bulphan shortly before 3.15pm on Thursday 21 January.
"Sadly, a man inside was pronounced dead. His death is not being treated as suspicious and a file will be prepared for the coroner."
They confirmed that his next of kin has been informed.
Mick's last twitter post has been read by a flurry of concerned and now devastated friends and fans.
You may also want to watch:
TOWIE star Mario Falcone replied to it saying: "Shocked and heartbroken."
- 1 Pocket parks proposed for Romford town centre
- 2 'Utter contempt': Government orders Havering to approve more houses
- 3 How many Covid-19 vaccinations have been given where you live?
- 4 World Book Day: Notorious football fan 'Mr West Ham' sets record straight
- 5 Hospital worker's Covid experiences written into song
- 6 Universal Credit uplift extension confirmed as latest claimant numbers released by DWP
- 7 How the White Hart became the 'heart of Hornchurch'
- 8 Letters: Threat to Harold Hill deer, and TV licence fee for over-75s
- 9 'I wish I was 20 years younger for games like this' - Hornchurch boss on Notts County draw
- 10 What are the 4 stages of easing coronavirus restrictions?